Start a blog they said its easy….. 10 mins later still looking at a blank screen!
So until I get my head round this blog writing malarkey, a pretty red squirrel.
What will I be blogging about, (look I’ve started the lingo already) go me!
- Where does “which one of my photographs is my favourite” comes from.
- Backstory on some of my shots, trips to A&E, hauling friends out of mud, elbows at sunset.
- The pain of going mirrorless.
- Why I love to shoot in Winter.
- How to scare yourself on a night shoot.
- Golden or Blue hour.
Anne Lamott, author of a book on writing we love, says that you need to give yourself permission to write a “crappy first draft”. (I like her)
So I am going to park my 1st blog with not much content, for now but I will be back with more soon.