Yes, I really am giving away a limited number of virtual shoots FREE!!
They are worth £99 Each
What the heck is a Virtual Shoot?
A virtual photoshoot is a photography session we do virtually over the internet using technology that is available to us. I capture your images over a live call, I edit your images in the same way I would for a traditional photoshoot. Obviously they are not the same high end quality you would expect to get from a camera on a location shoot. However they are more than suitable for you to use across your social media.
All the images used here, are all from a virtual shoot I did of me!
How does it work
- We book in at a time when your place is getting the Good Light.
- We video-call.
- You strap your phone to a tin of beans with a hair-tie. (Yes seriously).
- I take some awesome photos of you/and your cat/dog/kids/or whatever you want photographing. The possibilities are endless.
- The photos are sent to me by some internet wizardry (I don’t know how it works, it just does)
- I lovingly edit them to make them even more super amazing, then send them to you.
- You get 15-20 brand styled photos and a selection of graphics that you can use across all your social media.
- In your virtual shoot, all you have to do is spend 30 minutes with me online and you will come away with a months’ worth of beautiful and bespoke social media content.
Why have a virtual photo shoot?
- It’s a good introduction to Brand photography.
- Save you time and stress of trying to find on brand stock photos.
- It nurtures the know, like and trust, of potential new clients, it will help you start attracting your ideal clients.
- It will give you at least a months worth of social media content, to raise awareness and visibility of you and your brand.
I know as a business owner that worrying and stressing about what to post can be exhausting! So lets let’s get the ball rolling, and have some fun on your virtual shoot, lets give your marketing a boost to grow visibility of your business.